Sunday, June 26, 2016

Decor / Stella's Room

I finally got around to decorating her room. It used to just have a crib and dresser (changing table) because I was too exhausted to do anything when she was a baby. Now, she's slightly older (just over 2 years old) and doesn't need constant attention. Since she was born, I've been collecting decorative items here and there but never had an idea of how I wanted to use it in her room until now.

Sources / For Like Ever Poster / Target Pillowfort Unicorn Head Wall Decor / My Red Hand Gang Clothes Hanger / Jardin des Fleurs Customized Art Print / Oh Joy! Wall Dot Decals / Land of Nod Mod Botanical Throw Pillow / Land of Nod Head in the Clouds Pillow / Target Pillowfort "The Coolest Kids in Town" Pillow Case / Target Pillowfort "Young, Wild & Free" Pillow Case

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig